Original topic:

Z fold 3 inner screen bubbles

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 07:27 AM)
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Z
Anyone so far had any issues with bubbles inside the inner screen protector for Samsung z fold 3..as the previous gen z fold 2 users had this issues...  Using from..1 week so far so good...curious to know the long term stability...
7 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi Sharurocks, as of now there are no reported issues on Zfold 3 inner screen bubbles.

0 Likes
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Thanks just curious to know as I am planning to use this for 2 yrs..wanted to know if screen protector life of holding well with screen covers in warranty or the process to get it fixed if there is one
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, If you are referring to warranty for the screen protector that came with the phone then I would like to inform you that it doesn't carry any warranty. If there is any issue with the screen protector then I request you to purchase a new screen protector.

0 Likes
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Thank you...I am referring to any bubbles or damage to protector due to folding action or hinge mechanism... ...yeah for daily wear and tear we need to replace when ever required
0 Likes
Kandilbeeh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

I have Fold 3 inner screen protector started cracking and making air bubbles, I removed it and now the screen started cracking, I took the risk and now I regret it specially Samsung even with warranty wants me to pay for screen replacement!!!!

0 Likes
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
I can tell you on my Fold 2 the screen was replaced in Feb and the screen protector still is as good as new in October...too bad about the phone though.
0 Likes
Alibug
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Great phone but after only three months of normal usage I have a bubble under the screen protector. It began as a tiny bubble at the top of the crease and two weeks later it has  spread the entire length. It looks ugly. The good news is the retailer assures me it will be fixed for free under the guarantee. The bad news is that the repair will take up to a month and I'll  have to do without my phone for that period. So I'll  have to revive my old phone for a while.

0 Likes