Original topic:

ZFlip Galleryapp: Less number of albums/pictures to share

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 05:54 PM)
Jmn
Options
Galaxy Z
With the recent software update, I now find that it is not possible to access all my albums, so that I can upload to the Galaxy Gallery hereon or elsewhere. It gives me five albums from which to Select items and goes back as far as 2020, though the content of the albums is incomplete. I have more than five albums. I am notceven given the option to access my OneDrive to make further choices. 
In normal mode, that is not choosing the Share icon, I am able to see and access all my pix/albums. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
2 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @Jmn, thanks for reaching out. That's strange. I am unsure if any recent updates changed this function in Gallery. 

I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right. 

Galaxy Z
Thank you. I have done that just now.
0 Likes