Original topic:

ZFlip: View motion photo

(Topic created on: 02-23-2023 11:55 AM)
Jmn
Options
Galaxy Z
I've noticed that after I have taken what I think is a normal still photo, when viewing it in Galleryapp, there is a message at the bottom saying View motion photo. The first time I saw this, I clicked onto the message and, yes, there was a very short video. I don't understand why this has happened and, frankly, if I want a motion image of anything, I would choose the Video setting in the camera. 
I have been trying to find the setting for the motion photo, but without success. 
How can I reset this please? Thanks. 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy Z
Hi @Jmm open your camera app, and see if this icon is visible (Yellow icon).

If yours is yellow, Tab it to disable it.Screenshot_20230223_194835_Camera_1000002807_1677142115.png
Galaxy Z
Ahh, fantastic. Thanks. 👋
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Hey @

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

Galaxy Z
Welcome 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
Thank you for the icon image. Way more useful than the Samsung rep I've been dealing with who basically said "to disable motion capture, you need to find and disable motion capture 🤦‍♀️ well derr. How?!
0 Likes
JimBill
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
Thank God I've found a solution, it's such an annoying feature. It's dl easy to accidentally turn on and not realise. Samsung please remove it.
Galaxy Z
I assumed it was auto turned on in the update that created it because all the focus groups of 5 extroverts with extra phone storage said "everyone" would love love love it ...
0 Likes