Original topic:

Zfold 4 a premium device... Horrible service and support

(Topic created on: 04-21-2023 02:41 PM)
whatanib
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
OmG ....the screen on my z fold 4 started to disintegrate. Went to a samsung store April 14th. We will order a new screen and call you next week. No call. Called 4 times left messages to find out status. No calls. 

Took time 9ff work and went to store only to be told no parts available. No one could take the time to call me. Told they would call when it comes in. Do you think I believe them ? 

Called Samsung transferred to Samsung care. 1 hour back and forth. You will be charged for the repair. Why? OK call Samsung and they will fix it under warranty. Called again and then they gave me store locations York Dale and eaton center. Lol....... was already in those stores. 

I have owned every note, all z folds so far so I would say I am a loyal customer. Today I wanted to change to Apple or anything else. You spend $2100 for a phone and for a simple repair no one can help a customer. 

I know customers are only of value when purchasing but if you want loyalty, after the sale is more important than before the sale. You have a bunch of kids running around in these stores with no direction or supervision. When I was in the store half a dozen people all complaining about their screens on their S23.....no sense of urgency, no care, no empathy. These people just spent hard earned money and nobody cares. I had to calm a few people and explain the process. Lol. I find it so sad that no one cares about the customer....Corporations talk but their actions say, WHO CARES. BTW....Attention to details: Was just in Korea at the air port 3 hours not one charger for USBc. IN KOREA WHERE IS SAMSUNG HO. I couldn't charge my phone because I didn't bring an adapter. Embarrassing people with Samsung phones could not charge their phones. IN korea!!! Little things matter. OMG why should I buy an9ther Samsung ? Is Apple any better ? Is there any phone manufacturer with a high level of after care service? Painful.......

0 Likes
7 Comments
AWHOOHSTYLE
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
How long did u had the fold 4?
0 Likes
whatanib
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Pre-order when released
0 Likes
whatanib
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Scene 2 take 1: Great news...Called Samsung Eatons Store, spoke with Trish. She checked they had 2 screen replacements in stock if I came in on Saturday at 10 30 am she would get it handled. Showed up at 1027, 5 in line, was not happy because I could not drop off to be fixed. Waited 2o mins and a guy by the name of Sukhi got involved and confirmed materials in stock and got me up to see Trish in the service department. She heard my story about the run around, apologized for what I had gone through and took my info. 3 to 4 hours wait to be fixed. 3 hours later phone like new and all good. Great job and thank you for your efforts. Loyalty is earned. Getting a new customer caist money retain one you already have takes effort, courtesy and respect on both sides. Thanks to Trish and Sukhi great job.
Gordon123
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
Had a bad experience with samsung as well at sherway I drove 100km to get a screen protector to be rejected I tried to even get my phone hinge replaced cause of the it isn't opening up all the way. I'm totally drained and I don't think I will purchase another samsung product.
0 Likes
whatanib
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Yes unfortunately they are not very organized at the store level nit at corporate. Yes come in then you show up and they dont have the part. As you can see from the response above, their is no care. Problem fixed good bye and good luck. I love the fold and have sold at least 60 for Samsung. But will probably change if their is a competitor that introduces a fold. Sad but after sales service is so important.
0 Likes
Gordon123
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
I like it aswell but I been with Samsung since the Note 2 and I think after this I am just going to spend money somewhere else
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, we are really sorry to hear about all the experience you had.

However, the issue has been resolved and your device has been fixed.

Thank you.

0 Likes