Original topic:

Account data issue

(Topic created on: 07-24-2021 10:49 AM)
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
So my game launcher worked fine on my a50 galaxy but as soon as i got the galaxy s10 im unable to get into my account or see achievement
Nor can i delete my personal data (tells me to check internet connection and try again but i have wifi and data) anyone else having these issues or have a fix btw yes i have tried clearing cashe and data no change all permissions are granted to the app
22 Comments
Georgine
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi, you can also try the below steps for raising an Error Report.

While raising an Error Report it is important that you DO NOT close the Samsung Members app while log files are being generated.

1. Launch Samsung Members app.

2. Tap on + icon for more options.

3. Select Error Reports.

4.Choose a category below.

5.Tap on Frequency.

6.Choose between Once, Often or Sometimes.

7.Tap on the text box and explain the issue you are facing with your Galaxy device. If you would like to add any screen recordings or screenshots to your error report tap on 

Georgine_2-1627145549859.png. Once you are ready to send your error report select send icon.

Please ensure Send system log data is ticked.

8.Once the Error Report has been sent, you will be able to review within your feedback.

0 Likes
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Finally after the new update today i have my game laucher back
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi, That's great.

If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes