Original topic:

Account data issue

(Topic created on: 07-15-2021 01:05 AM)
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
So my game launcher worked fine on my a50 galaxy but as soon as i got the galaxy s10 im unable to get into my account or see achievement
Nor can i delete my personal data (tells me to check internet connection and try again but i have wifi and data) anyone else having these issues or have a fix btw yes i have tried clearing cashe and data no change all permissions are granted to the app
Valeriya
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi, could you check if the Samsung account is active and if you are entering the right credentials?

0 Likes
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Shouldnt it b if im able to use rest of my samsung account apps like normal since i switched phones?
0 Likes
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
I had to reenter my password but it doesnt seem to have changed anything on game launcher
0 Likes
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Also one other screenshot i forgot to take of the achievementsScreenshot_20210715-111516_Game Launcher.jpg
0 Likes
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Even my xbox game pass app isnt showing beside discord and galaxy store in that menu
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi, We request you to register an Error Report from the Samsung Members app by attaching the system logs.

Open the Samsung Members app>> Menu >> Support >> Send feedback >> Error Report >> Send system log file.

With these logs, our team could analyze the performance and errors on the device and if there is anything related to the Samsung update that you have installed recently, we would push a fix through an update.

0 Likes
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
How do i find those logs
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi, there is no option to view log data.

0 Likes
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
I mean how do i properly send the error log
0 Likes
101Derrick420
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
I see above instruction but i dont see send system logs when i do as such
0 Likes