Original topic:

App Crash

(Topic created on: 03-24-2021 07:37 AM)
Ladybug1024
Beginner Level 2
Options
Gaming Hub
For the last few days everytime i try and open apps on mt tablets they keep crashing, games and e- mail...i know this is likely google problem, i want to know if my tablets will be fixed.
7 Comments
Gaming Hub
You can go to Google Play Store directly and update Android System Webview and Chrome. Then restart phone. Google already issue a hot fix.
0 Likes
Bkynote10
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
I have the same problem and u try to update the apps install unistall, optimize my phone but nothing works. 😭
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
Note10? Most people can just update the new Android System Webview and Chrome, then restart the phone, then all good.

If you have done update and still have problem, try the following:

Settings -> Apps -> Click 3 dots on top right -> Show system apps -> Android System Webview -> Click 3 dots on top right -> uninstall updates

Do the same thing to Chrome
Settings -> Apps -> Chrome -> Click 3 dots on top right -> uninstall updates

Apps should not crash at this time.
Go do updates again.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
I don't see anymore any answer in Samsung's Members

clipboard_image_1616601113822.jpg

0 Likes
Gaming Hub
Me too
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi, this issue is due to the Google Webview issue, and this problem was already resolved with the latest app updates of Android System Webview and Chrome, 89.0.4389.105 version. Therefore please update these apps to the latest version on the following steps and restart the device.

To update apps to the latest version please follow the below steps:

- Android System Webview : Settings > Apps > Search Webview > Tab Android System Webview > App details in-store > Update

- Chrome: Settings > Apps > Chrome > App details in-store > Update

*If the Update menu is not available, please tap the Enable button to activate app update.

If you have already installed Android System Webview Beta on your device, you should manually uninstall updates of the Beta app on the following paths.

•Uninstall WebviewBeta updates: Settings > Apps > Search Webview >Tab Android SystemWebview Beta > Tap more (three vertical dots) > Uninstall updates

•And then please do update the official Webview app to the latest version.

0 Likes
Pierre60
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub
You need to get the Google play store update. That should fix the problem
0 Likes