Original topic:

Discord

(Topic created on: 10-23-2022 11:11 AM)
Kanekii
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub
Trying to connect to discord to game launcher but I keep getting this error message for a month I have been trying  does anyone have a fix for this?

Sorry, an error occurred while processing the page you requested. Please try again later. 

LNK_1003 : state_empty 

※ WIPV2nullnull_1666413133024_99999-5832102823.999 

4 Comments
Nylah
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi, we request you to follow these steps:

1. To link your account, update to the latest Samsung OS, and go to the Game Launcher app.

2. Click on the Discord logo in the top right corner of the app and you should now see a "Sign in/sign up" page for the Discord Samsung integration.

3. If you already have a Discord account, simply click on "Sign In", and it will begin the account linking process. Then make sure to click on "Open with Discord.

4. Once the linking is completed, you will now see your Activity Feed.

0 Likes
Kanekii
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Doesn't work at all is there another option?
0 Likes
Kanekii
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
I have found a solution.

If you have already downloaded
1. Discord Uninstall it.
2. Go to game launcher click more and click discord it will prompt you to download and install discord from the galaxy store.
3. If you have an discord account sign in after it's finished downloading or create an account if you a new member then if should connect immediately with the game launcher.

Your welcome.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi Kanekii, that's good to see that you found a solution all by yourself and we appreciate your efforts in solving the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.