Original topic:

Slash Dash Samurai - Beta

(Topic created on: 01-10-2019 10:05 PM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Game Reviews
Hey everyone! 

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to post but a few of my buddies from University launched their first ever game on Play Store! Its currently in early access and they would love some honest feedback on it! 

The game is super clean and fun to play, it has a pretty steep difficulty curve off the bat but they're working on tweaking that and much more!

The game is an endless runner where you play as a Samurai in a post apocalyptic world run by robots, kill em all and take Japan back!

Link to Play Store Download:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SkyCanvasGames.SlashDashSamurai

07dd846f-6cf2-48bf-aca2-c2c26cff6b44.jpg

I appreciate anyone who takes the time to check it out and provide feedback, they worked really hard on this and started the company up with nothing but the skills we learned in University so its definitely awesome to see! 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
5 Comments
Pally01
Active Level 4
Game Reviews
Always good to see and support Canadian talent. I normally don't do any mobile gaming but I'll give this one a go over the weekend.
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Game Reviews
Thanks! I appreciate it, I hope you enjoy it 😊
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Game Reviews
Hey @Jonathan34,

Thanks for sharing, this looks like a really cool game! Please tell them to keep up the good work 😊

Cheers,
Sabrina
Game Reviews
cool I'll check it out!
AshleyB
Active Level 7
Game Reviews
thanks. I'll check it out