Hey there! Good day! As with your concern, it may be the application that's causing a ruckus. Nonetheless, you may try this guide as to how to maximize your fps:
And as per Wild Rift's webpage app update statement,
[IN TESTING] 120HZ SUPPORT
We’re testing 120Hz support for a select few high-end devices. Your device may experience overheating or performance issues, so use carefully!
CONTROLS AND SETTINGS
- Added new graphics presets: Performance, Graphics, and Custom.
- Performance: Optimizing for in-game performance, balancing FPS and stability for smoothness ingame, at the expense of graphics. This mode does not guarantee maximum FPS, because depending on your phone, you may experience FPS spikes that feel like in-game latency.
- Graphics: Optimizing for graphic quality, balancing graphic quality and stability for higher-quality visuals, at the expense of FPS. Good for content creation!
- Added new FPS options: 40, 90 and 120:
- 40fps: Many players have asked to get more FPS out of their devices but find 60fps too unstable, so we’re adding a middle-ground for those that have hardware to support.
- 90fps: For players with high end devices with higher refresh rates that want to have an even smoother in-game experience.
- 120fps (beta): Currently only available on specific device models. Comes at the risk of overheating or performance degradation, so please use carefully!
- 120Hz mode is available on Samsung Galaxy S21 Range; Samsung Galaxy S20 Range; Samsung Galaxy Note 20; Samsung Tab S7 Range; OPPO Find X2; OnePlus 9 & OnePlus 9 Pro; OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro; iPad Pro Range; Google Pixel 5; ASUS ROG Phone 2; Razer Phone 2.
You may check their full article here:
We suggest that you ensure your game is UPDATED to receive latest performance upgrades. Least we say is that, let us not easily jump into conclusion that it's immediately your device's fault. Check other reliable sources on the internet as well, to shed light with your concern.
Hope to have helped you with. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Stay safe. Stay dry. Enjoy your gaming. 😊
Hi, Riot has enabled over 60 fps and up to 120fps on the galaxy tab s7. With this said you can select the 120fps option(ingame) but Samsungs (adaptive 120hz) is overriding and locking the game at 60fps. Once you leave the game to the homescreen it switches to 120hz. Samsung technology is not allowing a variable fps rate in- game. Or I'm guessing that there is a Samsung Api of some sort that riot has not coded for. I got this tablet for gaming. Up setting that samsung does not allow the user to unlock the framerate. Instead an adaptive refresh rated is used to save battery. I dont want to save battery I want to game.
The device is supported. According to their website. **bleep** seems like riot is already more worried about introducing new content instead of fixing issues.