Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Call of Duty fps drop

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 12:44 AM)
Seiichii
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
I have galaxy a71 with 8gb ram, when i play codm even in lowest graphics my phone experience fps drops. Pls help me how to fix this. Thank you
6 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

What's your COD Settings? You may adjust your settings in Call of duty. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
Seiichii
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
I'm playing on lowest graphics
0 Likes
chirogan
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
Hi.

My solution for this is to remove the bloatware Game Optimizing service.
I purchased the app called Package disabler pro and it is a good investment.

I noticed it few years ago that this software keeps on controlling the processor aggresively when it starts to heat causing the phone to lag during intense processor performance such as gaming. Removed it in my phone and saw significant increase in performance.

These are the processes that i disabled. Screenshot_20211006-115100_Package Disabler Pro.jpg
Seiichii
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Thank you so much sir🥰 it works! Thank you
chirogan
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
Glad to hear and help. Happy gaming.
Seiichii
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Should i uninstall it sir?