Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Call of Duty Mobile fps drop

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 03:07 AM)
Seiichii
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
Have a a71 4g with 8gb ram and 128 storage, i only have codm app on my phone. I'm playing in lowest graphics and yet I still experience fps drops a lot, tried to turn on 4x msaa in developer option and still fps drop. Also tried to uninstall bloatware like samsung game optimising service, i thought it works coz it didnt lag for 2hrs and after that fps drops again. Please help me, it all started when i intall game plugin and gamebooster, tried to factory reset 3x still not work.
3 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi! Try out the tips below as to how to increase FPS for CODM.
Here's a list of things to help you boost your Call of Duty Mobile FPS for a smoother experience.

Limit frame rates

Call of Duty Mobile Mobile offers players the option to set an FPS limit. By default, the game may have a low FPS limit. Just go to the settings under the Audio & Graphics category. And set the Frame Rate to High.

Stop unnecessary background processes

Another reason Call of Duty Mobile has a low FPS while playing can be because many processes are running in the background. For Andriod device users, go to Settings > Apps. Or Apps & Information> Apps. And force stop the apps you are not using.

These applications use resources while they are running. This, in turn, limits the resources that Call Of Duty Mobile can use. Stopping these applications will give a significant performance boost.

Decrease FOV

Field of View is another culprit for low FPS in Call of Duty Mobile. You need to reduce the FOV as low as possible. The reason you need to zoom out is that the higher the FOV, the wider the image. This, in turn, forces the game to load more textures. And some mobile devices cannot handle the load. Just lower your FOV and you will see improvements in FPS Call of Duty Mobile.

Developer options

If the above settings didn't work for you, or you want Call of Duty Mobile to deliver more FPS, then there are hidden developer options. They can help you improve your game's performance.

Go to Settings > About Mobile, press build seven times, and open developer settings.

Make the following changes to improve the performance of Call of Duty Mobile.

• Set the window animation scale to 5x
  • Set the animation scale of the transition to 5x
  • Set Animator Duration Scale to 5x
  • Enable 4x MSAA

Reduce graphics quality

At this point, we're making changes that may help you improve your performance while maintaining the visual fidelity of your game. If they can't give you an FPS boost, it might be time to lower the graphics quality. Set the graphic style to standard and disable Depth of Field.

Best performance settings

Now that we've discussed possible ways to improve FPS in Call of Duty Mobile, it's time to see the best possible performance parameters. Call of Duty Mobile has two subcategories: Multiplayer (MP) and Battle Royale (BR).

Improving performance in multiplayer

For the Call of Duty Mobile multiplayer category, make the following changes to get the best performance while playing.

• Autofire - reliable
  • Rapid Throwing Grenade - Disable
  • Quick Launch - Enable
  • Joystick Sprint - Enable
  • Display Left Fire Button - ON
  • Slide - Immediately
  • Always Sprint - Disable
  • Sensitivity - 65
  • Gyroscope - Bye ADS
  • Invert Horizontal Gyroscope - Disable
  • Invert Vertical Gyroscope - Disable
  • View range - 40
  • Reset Weapon Target - Disable

Battle Royale performance improvements

Make the following changes to Battle Royale Mode to get the best performance and overall experience.

• Auto Loot - Enable
  • Auto-Open Doors - Enable
  • Quick Launch (from lying down) - Enable
  • Joystick Sprint - Enable
  • Display Left Fire Button - ON
  • Slide - Immediately
  • Always Sprint - Disable
  • Sensitivity - 65
  • Gyroscope - Bye ADS
  • Invert Horizontal Gyroscope - Disable
  • Invert Vertical Gyroscope - Disable
  • View range - 100
  • Reset Weapon Target - Disable

Hope to have helped! Keep safe! 😀

0 Likes
sinosibee
Active Level 7
Gaming Hub
Ang galing neto! Naglalaro ka din ba? Ahahhaha
0 Likes
SameerAlly06
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub

No settings adjustments help. Nothing helps. Ever since the android 10 and 11 updates, the phone can't do anything without overheating and any game is extremely unplayable. It's no issue with the game or even the hardware capability because it runs fine on my much lesser p30 lite with a much less capable processor and hardware set, it does not drop AT ALL. I got this Samsung thinking it's an upgrade, but it's actually been a downgrade. After waiting for 8 months for a software update or something to happen for it to be solved its been absolute nothing and Samsung hands out updates to these phone so delayed as opposed to flagships. I won't ever purchase a Samsung again and this phone is basically useless now. 

0 Likes