Original topic:

[COMMUNITY EVENT] Gamers! Earn your exclusive Gaming Community Badges!

(Topic created on: 11-24-2022 05:41 PM)
Samsung_MY
Community Manager
Options
Gaming Hub

ugc_gameplaybanner_Compressmyimage.com.jpg

Members, are you ready to be awarded your gaming badges of honour?

Participate in our community event and get the achievements you deserve with our first ever community badges for gamers. These badges will recognise you
as pioneer Members in our Gaming Community - respect!

Ranks to be unlocked:

Vanguard 1 Sword.png  Vanguard 2 Sword.png  Vanguard 3 Sword.png

The Mission

Gamers, complete the mission below and you will be rewarded accordingly!

Demonstrate your level of expertise by commenting below. Legit gamers will be awarded the exclusive Vanguard gaming badges, based on your ranks, at the
end of our GAMEPLAY Community Event. The badge earned will be added in your Community profile.

Vanguard ‘One Sword’: Share in the comments which device/s you use to game
Vanguard ‘Two Sword’: Share in the comments which device/s you use to game + a gaming tip
Vanguard ‘Three Sword’: Share in the comments which device/s you use to game + a gaming tip + a photo of your gaming setup.

Complete the mission above and earn your ranks! Happy ranking!

Samsung Community Gamer Manager

39 Comments
Gaming Hub
I am using Galaxy S22 Ultra for mobile gaming . A tip for my fellow members here : Make full use of Game Booster . Setting >> Game Booster Setting >> Block during Game >> Toggle on all ( Notifications, Navigation gestures , auto brightness, bixby , edge panel ) . This setting can give us full concentration during playing games , no worries about distraction. 😎
This is my very simple gaming setup . 😀20221124184235_IMG_4354_1000016455_1669286939.jpg
Devaraj
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Hi, I'm using Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for mobile games. Pretty impressive. From Galaxy S9 to S22U good improvement interms of processors and graphics. Tip: allow auto add games to game launch it will auto do all the magic during game. No disturbance of notifications. Simple game setup 😇👍🏻IMG_20221125_115731_133_1000074012_1669348650.jpg
Jmleong
Active Level 6
Gaming Hub
How is this badge been awarded?
Samsung_MY
Community Manager
Options
Gaming Hub
Hi Jmleong,

You may refer to 'The Mission' portion on the bottom half of the post above.

We will award it after the campaign ends.

Hope this helps!
jackadru
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub
Aways full strong
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
I'm rocking the Genshin Impact game on my Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.

For the best gaming experience, I tend to enable the "Alternate game performance management" in the Settings. This will improve the game performance with lesser frame drops and throttling.

You should apply this tip too. Happy gaming!20221126_120739_1000014500_1669435743.jpg
AzmiSham
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
My setup: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G & Galaxy Bud+
My tips: Make sure your phone is fully charge before gaming so you don't need to charge your phone while gaming. :)20221202_232934_1000041232_1669995160.jpg
Nicholas705
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
One of the many reasons why i am drawn to purchase my Galaxy Z Fold4, is being able to bring my PS5 anywhere with me with it's larger screen using the PS Remote Play apps ! 😍

Just a tip before you bring your Dualshock controller and head out, remember to link your Samsung device to your Playstation for the first time, and always put it to sleep mode so that you can fire up your console wherever you are in the world 😁

And are we gonna get the DualSense controller compatibility update soon ? Been stuck using this DualShock 4 controller for PS4 for some time as android seems to not support the newer controller yet 🫣IMG-20221129-WA0000_1000000025_1669698506.jpg
meehun
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
I only use samsung a73 5g, but fornite game still crashes even after using 60fps. 😔😔😔