Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[FIXED] Mobile Legends Can't Switch Account

(Topic created on: 03-13-2022 09:46 AM)
Charleston
Active Level 6
Options
Gaming Hub
Anyone who updated or reinstalled Mobile Legends through the Samsung Store but now can't switch their account as the keyboard does not appear at the login screen?

Using S21 Ultra

Edit: The issue fixed itself after One UI 4.1 Update
0 Likes
5 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Just tried it now, I have no problems switching between my accounts. I'm using the Galaxy store version ML and I used Google Play Games to switch accounts.
0 Likes
Charleston
Active Level 6
Gaming Hub
I switch accounts using the Moonton Account option as none of my accounts are connected to my Google account
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Gaming Hub

Is your issue with the keyboard? 

Please go to Settings -> search -> search for "Samsung Keyboard" -> Reset to default settings. 

Let's see if that works? 

0 Likes
Charleston
Active Level 6
Gaming Hub
That didn't work either
0 Likes
hitopflop
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub

Yo can any of ya'll help me? I'm currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and i've been having problems with switching accounts in Mobile Legends (when I switch using facebook mostly). So here's the problem I switch and enter the email and password and it seems to be fine until the last second where it just returns me back without switching and just goes back to the facebook log in page Again. Can ya'll help me how to fix this problem? If you have fixed this problem please share it with me. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

0 Likes