Active Level 4
Options
Gaming Hub
Not good for gaming
9 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Well, according to some reviews I have read on the internet, Samsung Galaxy A71 is good in gaming. The Samsung Galaxy A71 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor, an Adreno 618 GPU, with flagship-level 8GB of RAM, and a roomy 128GB of onboard storage for all your games and media files. Maybe the problem there was your unstable connection when playing online games that cause troubles and frustrations.
jmdatoon
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
well I have the Global variant, Galaxy A71 have 2 variants, the SD730G which is the Philippine variant and the SD730 which is the Global. I fixed my own problem anyway you need to install Game Plugins and reduce the graphics quality down to 50%, I'm in stable connection with 32ms ping
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
That's great! 😊 Enjoy your games now.
0 Likes
Jimm3x
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

i was about to comment that this contradicts my current experience - I'm loving Galaxt A71 so far!! :)

Good to hear you had it fixed!

PabloVen
Beginner Level 3
Gaming Hub

I gotta say there are chinese phones that do better at gaming with similar specs and even same processor and you don't need to do any fixing on your end... A good phone won't need workarounds and A71 is no good at gaming because it is not even close to flagship level hardware. But outside gaming, is a decent phone.

Mkid_u
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

Exactly it thermal throttles to much

0 Likes
Gaming Hub
wag po kase magplay habang nagchacharge may tendency iinit ang phone at possibility mag lag.
veeytc888
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub
guys i have a problem,,,,while listening to a music,watching videos suddenly the sound disappears...or muted in short.
0 Likes
Mkid_u
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

In all honesty the A71 is a terrible gaming device and would wish it on my worst enemy.

Most web sites and YouTubers use a brand new A71 for like a day in air conditioned rooms and then release their so called gaming review and that is not representative of the actual experience the A71 is basically an oven because of its plastic frame and body trapping all the heat inside it 

0 Likes