Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A71 heating issue

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 02:44 PM)
louis98
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub
Crowd sourcing for people with a71 device who encounters abnormal heat management when gaming.

I went to the service center (Sm north) the other day to complain about the phone heating after/during a (1) game. It was returned the next day by the technician stating there was no issue. 

I read the technical report and the phone was tested with browsing, watching videos from ytube, playing music all w/ internet conncetion and that'a  it nothing follows.
Is this how they "monitor" a device?

Tons of youtube reviews gave high remarks about the A71 claiming it can game hence the reason i bought a unit but ow im here sitting at my bed making this long **bleep** rant. 

It will help me clear my mind about this phone if someone can vouch that this what to expect for a top tier mid range phone
#samsungservicecenter
#samsungsmnorth
#galaxya71
#a71

9 Comments
NilBriones
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
same heating issue with my samsung s20 plus. exynos s*cks!
0 Likes
louis98
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
did you bring it to the service center? what did they say? this is unfortunate.
0 Likes
NilBriones
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
not yet due to pandemic, but sooner or later I will.
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
That's what i have observed when playing mlbb. Overheating occurs when i choose to turn on the high frame rate to high. Idk why many users are experiencing abnormalities with their Samsung device. 🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
louis98
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
i dont even have hfr on my device and still its heating so bad. shouldn't have advertised it as "gaming" in the first place when your thumb will be toasted right after every game. i'm really frustrated that the service center didn't have the time to do an in depth check.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
I feel bad for you.
TonyChopper
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
ok naman akin.. baka nman madme ka apps na naka open..
Mkid_u
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

In all honesty the A71 is a terrible gaming device and would wish it on my worst enemy.

Most web sites and YouTubers use a brand new A71 for like a day in air conditioned rooms and then release their so called gaming review and that is not representative of the actual experience the A71 is basically an oven because of its plastic frame and body trapping all the heat inside it 

louis98
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
what galaxy phone do you have? how's your experience?
0 Likes