Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Game throttling

(Topic created on: 03-24-2022 07:40 AM)
xSola10
Active Level 2
Options
Gaming Hub
High five to the game throttling issues of samsung's "game optimizing service" app...  Which of course delayed in fixes... 
8 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Even if GOS is disabled, after a few minutes of gaming, the device will heat up and the chipset (snapdragon, exynos or mediatek) will throttle down the performance of the device to lessen the heat.
0 Likes
xSola10
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
GOS was disabled? 😂 di nmn pde ma disabled yan.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Meron workaround, nadiscover lng after ng GOS issue 🙄
0 Likes
xSola10
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
Doesn't mean it is "disabled" as stated...
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Its almost the same as disabled cause the workaround is blocking GOS throttling..

What I'm saying on my 1st comment is there will be little difference when the GOS update comes, which is One UI 4.1
xSola10
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
How can you validate your claim when your previous comment have credibility issues.

Of course new update for gos is needed. Thats the point of this topic which was of course to raise concern to management that there are a lot of people are concerned with this issue and they should act faster for this considering we are not paying peanuts for flagship phone.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Its not my claim so I don't have to validate it, I'm just sharing that they have found a workaround, ask the one who discover it or the users who tried the workaround if you want validation. Its up to you if you will believe their workaround or not.
0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 7
Gaming Hub
Blocking GOS via the netguard method works. It keeps GOS from accessing Sammy's database of apps. This essentially disables GOS. But I'm keeping it on though. Init na ngayon sa Pinas 😡. The real problem is Sammy downscaling ALL games to HD+, regardless of the res you're on. Try nyo on GPU watch sa Dev Settings then run a game. Check the resolution. If you try this with the netguard workaround, whatever res you're on, yun din sa game. Sammy admitted the CPU/GPU throttling but never the downscaling. IMHO Sammy's still dishonest about this GOS debacle
0 Likes