Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gaming with Very Low Settings on S21 5g

(Topic created on: 02-22-2022 02:48 PM)
MrAinz
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub

I'm very disappointed with changing my phone into Samsung. As I've said, the game settings is set to very low. I've turned off almost all of it. Yet, I can still feel heat experiencing lag sometimes it forced close by playing 1 game/match! wildrift, mobile legends, almost every game!

Every update doesn't help. It causes more issue! 

13 Comments
sideger
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
This is sad but I believe this phone has poor thermal management. Even with game optimization and lowest settings with HFR mode on, the phone is still getting to above 40° in temps.
MrAinz
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Feel the 🔥🔥 of their flagship phone.
0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 7
Gaming Hub
On what resolution are you gaming on? Maybe try HD+? I play CODM whenever I can on HD+ with max'd out settings in-game & game booster+. WQHD gives me headaches after 30mins (matanda na ko cguro 🤭). FHD+ oks sana pero may occasional lags (not so frequent, mind you but it **bleep** when it happens especially when playing FPS games), as with WQHD. I top out at 43° pero no lags or stutters & I'm getting 58-60fps while on 60hz - CODM capScreenshot_20220223-084631_Game Booster Plus.jpg
MrAinz
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Oooo thanks for sharing your configuration. Try ko din siguro to.

Nakaka disappoint talaga to compare to other phones, considering na flagship to.
0 Likes
sideger
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
I believe this resolution change is only available for the plus and ultra variant. I have the base model/variant.
MrAinz
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
That's why I cant see it. Thanks for the info. I set my screen to 60fps instead. Hope this will do the trick.
0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 7
Gaming Hub
Maybe you mean 60hz? Wag muna. Kalimot ko banggitin din that I'm using thermal guardian and max'd out the thermals. It's a good luck module. Google mo na lang how to get it
maxq1
Active Level 7
Gaming Hub
Thank you for pointing that out 👍. Ndi ko alam 🤭
0 Likes
potpot100313
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Disappointing talaga. Low na lahat ng settings, lag pa rin. Buti hindi ako kumuha ng s22 ultra, samsung din may gawa ng 8gen1 e. Hintay nalang ng s23U.