Original topic:

Gaming with Very Low Settings on S21 5g

(Topic created on: 02-22-2022 02:36 PM)
MrAinz
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming

I'm very disappointed with changing my phone into Samsung. As I've said, the game settings is set to very low. I've turned off almost all of it. Yet, I can still feel heat experiencing lag sometimes it forced close by playing 1 game/match! wildrift, mobile legends, almost every game!

Every update doesn't help. It causes more issue! 

13 Comments
sideger
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming
This is sad but I believe this phone has poor thermal management. Even with game optimization and lowest settings with HFR mode on, the phone is still getting to above 40° in temps.
MrAinz
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming
Feel the 🔥🔥 of their flagship phone.
0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 6
Options
Gaming
On what resolution are you gaming on? Maybe try HD+? I play CODM whenever I can on HD+ with max'd out settings in-game & game booster+. WQHD gives me headaches after 30mins (matanda na ko cguro 🤭). FHD+ oks sana pero may occasional lags (not so frequent, mind you but it **bleep** when it happens especially when playing FPS games), as with WQHD. I top out at 43° pero no lags or stutters & I'm getting 58-60fps while on 60hz - CODM capScreenshot_20220223-084631_Game Booster Plus.jpg
MrAinz
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming
Oooo thanks for sharing your configuration. Try ko din siguro to.

Nakaka disappoint talaga to compare to other phones, considering na flagship to.
0 Likes
sideger
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming
I believe this resolution change is only available for the plus and ultra variant. I have the base model/variant.
MrAinz
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming
That's why I cant see it. Thanks for the info. I set my screen to 60fps instead. Hope this will do the trick.
0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 6
Options
Gaming
Maybe you mean 60hz? Wag muna. Kalimot ko banggitin din that I'm using thermal guardian and max'd out the thermals. It's a good luck module. Google mo na lang how to get it
maxq1
Active Level 6
Options
Gaming
Thank you for pointing that out 👍. Ndi ko alam 🤭
0 Likes
potpot100313
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming
Disappointing talaga. Low na lahat ng settings, lag pa rin. Buti hindi ako kumuha ng s22 ultra, samsung din may gawa ng 8gen1 e. Hintay nalang ng s23U.