Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Genshin Impact issues

(Topic created on: 06-11-2022 02:26 AM)
Harold229
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub

Hello there Samsung members who played genshin impact. Genshin impact is sluggish when played on my S21 ultra with Exynos 2100, particularly when engaged in combat or traveling to different nations. The frame rate seems to drop from 60 to 30 at an alarming rate. Do you find that you run into the same problem as I do? Or has anyone found a solution to their problems related to it? Could you offer some advice to me? Is this usual, or must there be some other explanation?

9 Comments
Gaming Hub
disabling Game Optimization Service is the key
Harold229
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Isn't that risky? I mean like it could damage the battery? 😅
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
check xda they have users provides good feedback, but still there are risk
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Set graphics settings to Medium..
Shadows = Low
Environment = Low
Motion Blur = Off
FPS = 30
*I personally play at this settings for hours with no lag and manageable heating

With this settings, you can play longer before the system optimizes and slows down the game cause of heat. Its not advisable to play on high settings unless you want your processor to melt due to extreme heat.

If you want to play smoothly at 60 fps with high settings, consider getting a PS5 or a good PC.

I set all settings to highest when picture taking 😂😂
Harold229
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Too sad for those high end device who are unable to handle game graphics unlike the IOS bionic chip lol
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Exynos issues sadly, its better to get a Samsung with Snapdragon chipset inside, at least its way better than exynos.

You can trade-in your S21 to S23 Snapdragon version next year, if you want 😂
0 Likes
garrifff
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
ekis tlga sakin yang exynos. ung S22 ultra oh snapdragon chipset nun. trade-in na! lol.
0 Likes
Harold229
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
If I'll trade it on, it woukd still be the Exynos variant coz we dont have Snapdragon here in the Philippines
0 Likes
jabuan17
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
Tapos anglakas ng loob nilang sabihin na match up daw si exynos 2100 na basura kay sd 888 hahaha
Exynos 2100 = sd 660 yan ang katumbas ni exynos sa sd
0 Likes