Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Genshin Impact

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 02:05 AM)
artvillasaur
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
Does anyone here is playing Genshin Impact? How's your experience using your Samsung phone?

#GenshinImpact #S20Series #FanEdition
27 Comments
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
been playing via pc and I'm still on the fence whether to play it via mobile. not sure yet. how's your experience so far?
artvillasaur
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
whoa i didn't know there's a pc version, it's amazing. tho been playing for just a few days, still new to this game. but i wanna learn more about it by interacting with some friends.
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
great to hear you're having an awesome experience so far. try going through some YouTube vids to help you on your early progress. there's a lot of helpful stuffs so you get to maximize your resources.
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
oh yeah, there's also a PS4 version 🙂
0 Likes
artvillasaur
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
okay, thanks! 😊
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Gaming Hub
smooth as butter on my end using the highest settings possible, but drains the battery like hell.
artvillasaur
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
i feel you. it quickly drains your battery if you dont tweak your settings haha
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Gaming Hub
What's important to me is framerate so that will always be in the highest setting whenever possible. the graphical quality can be set to medium.
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
From battery full to 15% in 3hrs playing non-stop. at first app crashes 3x before I can play. It sometimes lags and the story mode is freezing up during narration. I tried to uninstall and install and still happening. Battery life from 1 day to 10hrs after playing genshin for 1 week