Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Genshin Impact

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 06:54 PM)
artvillasaur
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
Does anyone here is playing Genshin Impact? How's your experience using your Samsung phone?

#GenshinImpact #S20Series #FanEdition
artvillasaur
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
oh my, genshin's so addictive. can't blame you, the app really consumes a big percentage of memory and battery.
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
yeah, that's why I play it in PC. hehe.
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
lucky you hahaha
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
in a way. i kind of read through stuffs about the game prior to really playing it and PC was the best option for me. hihi. hopefully you'd be able to enjoy the game more once you have yours. 😉
0 Likes
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
I was planning for ps4 but my friend said I have to start all over again and I can't use my acct for mobile. hahhaha. so i'll go for laptop 😅
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
yeah. that's the problem for the PS4 version. weird that they don't allow account integration into the platform. haha.
0 Likes
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
Such a waste. hahhaa. I don't want to lose Klee 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210225-111647_Genshin Impact.jpg

0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
hahaha... yeah. especially the time and effort you've already invested. but sometimes I do start from scratch for some games that I play if that's the best option for me. especially if I know I made a lot of bad decisions for my character hehehe. good luck with your progression and continue enjoying the game! 🙂
0 Likes
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
I'm having issues with farming since I work graveyard shift and being a single mom is harder than it looks hahhaa. I don't play that much. But thank you for the luck. Good luck on yours too!
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
if only we can get paid to play, yeah? but yep, reality has some other plans. at least we can still play every now and then. I'm just a casual gamer anyways. hihi.
0 Likes