Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Genshin Impact

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 04:27 PM)
artsé
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
Does anyone here is playing Genshin Impact? How's your experience using your Samsung phone?

#GenshinImpact #S20Series #FanEdition
27 Comments
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
That's true. I'm still saving up for a neat laptop so I can play it there with no problem. I feel bad for my phone. I want the battery life to last longer.
artsé
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
oh that would be great. thanks for your comments, now i have an idea when i'll go for the pc platform. i would want to play too via laptop but i guesss i need to update the hardware.
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
i believe it's ok as long as you don't drain it too much and charge it up to a 100 every charge. if I may, sharing one of my earlier posts:
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/battery-saving-tips/td-p/9204616

see if it helps you out. good luck and great to hear you're enjoying the game that much! cool! 😎
artsé
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
i have a question about the battery when you frequently charge your phone multiple times (maybe 2 to 3 times) in a day, will that affect its battery life? i've been playing this for the past few days. i've been so addicted to it haha
0 Likes
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
Yes. Because before when I stopped playing genshin for 1 month, the battery life of my S10+ was 1 day and 4hrs. I only charge once a day. Now, I charge 2x or 3x when I play genshin and the battery life went drastically low.
artsé
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
thank you for your replies, guys! 😊
ragie
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
lag,glitch and crashes 😔
artsé
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
genshin consumes a great percentage of your ram maybe that's why the glitching and crashing occurs. really hope genshin would find a way to minimize these issues.
0 Likes