Did you mean: 

Original topic:

High ping and slow on establishing connections after update on my galaxy m62

(Topic created on: 08-29-2021 07:44 PM)
FR4NSK1
Beginner Level 4
Options
Gaming Hub
Can anybody help me? After software update I noticed some changes on my phone like by just opening my data, my phone is already heating. It also takes some time just to load something on internet although my dl speed is fast. Also high/red ping on games. It's been 2 days now. And only I have been experiencing this, I have friends here with the same network yet only I have slow internet
4 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Gaming Hub

Great day! You may try to 'soft reset' your device. Press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button down simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it. Soft reset is nothing but powering the phone off and then back on. I am sure all of you out there must have tried soft reset on your phones. Depending on the type of phone, you may either use restart of power button to soft reset your device. Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

FR4NSK1
Beginner Level 4
Gaming Hub
Already did that. I even tried factory reset. Still not connecting properly on internet. I've been monitoring my data speed for a long and this is the first time I'm experiencing this, sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn't. It all happened after the software update. How do I uninstall the update? Even factory reset won't affect it
0 Likes
ZeeOnyx
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
Try to contact Samsung regarding your issues to your phone. They can resolve it through troubleshooting if not other options to help you.

#GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

They have a live chat as well https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH
klaraiz
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub
How to fix the unstable connection on my phone
0 Likes