Did you mean: 

Original topic:

huge fps drop

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 07:52 AM)
RNG1
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
This "Google Play Services for AR" murdered my fps pls remove it asap.      
F u C K that Piece of S h i t, i have to factory reset my phone to get it back normal
27 Comments
RNG1
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
you s t u p i d dum b motherf u c k er you think i would buy a phone on some random stranger online?? ofcourse its real i wanted them to fix this mess, i have iphone XR so far no issue with performance smooth as butter and im not goin to stop if they dont fix this thing.
0 Likes
jmdatoon
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
yes you are, Chinese made phone make you angry lol look at to your self 🤣🤣
0 Likes
jmdatoon
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
avoid fake phones🤣 lol
0 Likes
RNG1
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
im an android fan boy ok dont hate me, i jst want to let them know this fps drop issue tht im dealin with a71 i want them to fix this thing.
0 Likes
jmdatoon
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
nah youre using fake Samsung phone for sure🤣
0 Likes
RNG1
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
the company has factories in several countries across the globe. however it doesnt really make any difference what country samsung phones are made in. samsung maintains a single quality standard across all of its factories.
0 Likes
RNG1
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
your brain is far too small for you to have a big mouth 😂😂😂 i cant believe d u m b u g ly people like you exist. and yeah like you said awhile ago you are bored??? pro tips get a rope tie it on your neck and hang yourself 🤣🤣🤣👌
0 Likes
RNG1
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
1. i never buy a fake phone or online.
2.i dont ask how to disable/uninstall app
3. you are s t u p i d and u g l y even the toilet is scared at you
4. i m always right

5. if you still dont get it repeat it billion times so your tiny brain can understand it.
0 Likes