Did you mean: 

Original topic:

issue from A31 or yours as well

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 10:19 AM)
Tyronejazh
Beginner Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
you can adjust the heat A31 my A31 always heats up and I can see an issue why when my Samsung A31 is hot I don't want to hold my finger which I will press but it releases I don't know if it's just me and because my finger is releasing on the screen I can play well and it's hard to chat, can you help me with this? 
2 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

Before continuing, it's worth taking the time to examine what is hot, and what is not. Your phone under normal use should not be hot. If it is, you have a problem.

However, don't interpret warm as hot. A slightly warmer feel after playing a game for 15 minutes is normal. But if your phone displays an overheating alert, or you find the device is surprisingly hot to the touch, then you should investigate.

You've probably already closed a few apps or restarted your device to troubleshoot.

But If your Samsung phone is still overheating, it's probably due to other causes. if you want to know what causes your phone to get hot and how to stop it, keep reading.

Following reasons will lead to heat the phone

• During the initial setup after purchase or when restoring data

• Downloading large files

• Using apps that require more power or using apps for extended periods such as

– Playing high-quality games for long time 

Recording videos for extended periods 

Streaming videos while using the maximum brightness setting 

– Using the Screen Mirroring / Smart View feature (connecting mobile to a TV) 

• While multitasking or when running many apps in the background i.e. 

– Using Multi window 
– Updating or installing apps while recording videos 
– Downloading large files during a video call 
– Recording videos while using a navigation app 

Large amount of data for syncing with the cloud, email, or other accounts 

Exposing device under sunlight when temperature is high around you 

Extensive usage of mobile hotspot and tethering feature  

• Using device in areas with weak signals or no reception or in roaming network

Charging the battery with a damaged / unapproved USB cable

• Device’s multipurpose jack is damaged or exposed to foreign materials, such as liquid, dust, metal powder, and pencil lead .

For more information, you may check out this link; https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-useHope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Adriel92
Active Level 6
Gaming Hub
Same for me... I guess its one UI 4.1 issue never happened On One UI 3.1 before, And Heating issues make my games drop frames.. hope samsung fixed these things
0 Likes