Options
Gaming Hub
Everytime i play mobile legends and wild rift joystick stops very often 

Any solutions?
8 Comments
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi there! Jan here, Samsung moderator. I'm very sorry that you are experiencing this kind of inconvenience. For this one you'll be needing further technical assistance and please do call us at our toll-free hotline #GALAXY [#425299] our helpful technical team will cater your concern. Thanks and have a great day! Kindly check us back once your issue has been resolved. 

0 Likes
iamjunar83
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
I am not enjoying my phone's capability if u can't fix this. I have Samsung a52 5g
Members_LDVtmX1
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub

I dont think its a software related issue. Many are experiencing joystick malfunction with their A52 5g while playing Moblie Legends. I didn't have that problem with s20 ultra before.

0 Likes
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Gaming Hub
You should contact the game developer regarding that, unless there's a problem fron the phone hardware itself and not fron the app itself.
Chanongskiee
Beginner Level 4
Gaming Hub
Same here while playing call of duty mobile and Legend of Neverland my joystick occassionaly didnt work properly in the middle of the game i hope samsung can provide software update for this
Melody006
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

I am also experiencing this while in game  Have you tried turning on touch sensitivity? I turned off all gestures and motions including edge panels. I also turned off fixed joystick.

Nicadoodles
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
I also have the same situation as yours. I am using Samsung A52s 5g. Did you fix the problem?
0 Likes