Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Mobile Legends joystick not working on my Samsung A52s 5g

(Topic created on: 10-28-2021 06:53 PM)
Nicadoodles
Active Level 2
Options
Gaming Hub
Hi, I just got my Samsung A52s 5g recently and given thebspecs it has conlmpared to my Samsung A50, I am really expecting a lot from this phone. However, I really got disappointed with my gaming experience with this phone. While playing mobile legends, the joystick will suddenly freeze mid-game and the frame rate suddenly drops. At first I really thought it's bcs of my net connection but that is not the case when I used my A50. To some users who are experiencing the same situation as mine, how did you fix the problem?
7 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Did you try clearing cache and clear data the Mobile Legends app? You should try it. And might contact the game developer in your issue because it's a third party app.

Might as well try these too, Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).
Nicadoodles
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
Already tried clearing my data and cache but it didn't changed anything
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Try Game Plugins, install and open it then find Game Booster Plus, install it and modify the settings you want for your game.. it helps with my fps drop problems (I set my ML to highest settings and no more problems, I use A52 5G btw) for your joystick problem.. I don't know what to suggest 😅 maybe try to turn on Touch Sensitivity in Settings
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Try this tips by our co member this may help. 💙
Nicadoodles
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
Thanks, your tips kinda fixed my fps drop problem, although there are times that it happens. I have tried installing game launcher and tuned my touch sensitivity on but my joystick problem is still the same.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH