cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My A52 8gb 256gb framedrops on Mobile Legends..

(Topic created on: 04-28-2021 07:15 AM)
PrinsipeD
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub
Hello there, newbie Galaxy A52 user here..bought it brandnew..wala pa gaano naka install na apps...pero bakit may framedrops yung ML ko, sadly hindi ako makapag laro ng maayus hayyzzz..ginawa ko na lahat ng tips sa YT wala pa din even on developers mode wala la din..any solutions?
13 Comments
Gaming Hub
I think you can down load the app called game plugins there you can control how will your games boost
0 Likes
PrinsipeD
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Same issue even i download the game plugins..there is a instances that while playing ML there is really a frame drops on it..sometimes while walking using joystick it stops walking reason of lose streak haha
0 Likes
kylecdrck
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
Do a Wipe Cache Partition. It helps most of the time. You can also try downloading NiceLock module and sideloading the App Booster component. It will recompile all your apps and present a ~15% increase in performance.

But wipe cache partition will most probably help
0 Likes
Koya-Wel
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
Had exactly the same problem. Just turn it off and on ( not reset) for the updates, boosters and setting preferences to properly work. ML is running smoothly now, but still no ultra settings available.
0 Likes
PrinsipeD
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
I think this is. Not a permanent solution since you onle restart the device..anyway ultra settings is not issue for because i know only flagships device can get this and maximize it..even if im using a smooth/medium settings for this ML its ok for me as soon there is no frame drops on it, but again still experiencing the framedrops even on smooth settings :( sad
0 Likes
Koya-Wel
Active Level 2
Gaming Hub
Ultra settings is not exclusive to flagship phones, had it in my non-flagship xiaomi before. It it solely a developers prerogative what devices the said setting will be up for use. The turning on and off was just a suggestion, worked like a charm for me being a heavy gamer ( only issues are massive battery drain due to overclocking gpus and heating)
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi! Mark here. Ensure to maximize memory by closing all other running apps before using desired gaming app. Also as mentioned, clear caches on your device, and ensure high connectivity on internet to also avoid lagging. Thank you for supporting Samsung! Make sure to also engage and explore here with fellow community members to earn awesome badges and enjoy perks from us! Stay safe! :)

0 Likes
ChodyKurt
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Same Sir PrinsipeD. I only got my A52 last April 2021. Really similar problem you experienced for Mobile Legends. My hero stops walking sometimes, you have to press the joystick again to walk. Sometimes the frame drops even though it is the only application open. It's kinda sad because it has a high chipset and graphics but it frame drops.
0 Likes
PrinsipeD
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Hello kindly update all the system apps and software aswell..as of the moment it doing great now😊
0 Likes