Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New phone!

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 06:47 PM)
yattey
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub
Hello my father said he will buy me new phone next year and I still can't decide what samsung phone should I choose. Any reccomendation? A gaming phone with good ram and high storage + good specs? Thank you so much!
7 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Better wait for new phones scheduled to release next year if you are planning to buy next year. I'm sure they are better (with some upgrades or improvements) compared to phones released this year.
yattey
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
I think so too but yeah I'm looking for like a budget friendly phone but have good specs and can be use for gaming. Thank you so much for your comment!
maxq1
Active Level 7
Gaming Hub
If you're into gaming & budget is a consideration, then the Black Shark 4 is best for you, in my opinion
Gaming Hub
It all depends on the budget. If money is not an issue then always go for flagship models (S, Note, Fold). But still wait for announcements and promos by next year.
yattey
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
yeah! I actually like the S series but really expensive.
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Samsung Galaxy Note22 Utra, next year release! Abangan.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Gaming Hub

Hey there! Amazing day! You may opt to consider the suggestions of your fellow members here. We have new Galaxy devices in store for you guys that are yet to be released! May you find your best Galaxy device that suits your needs! Thank you for supporting Samsung! Stay safe and enjoy the weekend. 😊