Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub
Im using android 9 huhu pls help.

7 Comments
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Gaming Hub
what app or content are you trying to access?
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

As per your concern, may we know what are you trying to access? 😊 Stay safe ad have a nice day ahead!

Gaming Hub
What app is that? It's either yes it really is not compatible with your device because it's not supported or b, it's region locked just like GoodLock which isn't available in the Philippines.
0 Likes
cre4my
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Mir4
0 Likes
cre4my
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Mir4 is the name of the app. My device is samsung galaxy j7 pro
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi cre4my,

Were you trying to install this as a standalone APK, or was it downloaded directly from Play Store? 

0 Likes
cre4my
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
I cant download it to any play store lik google play store and galaxy store. I also tried to download it using apk and it is still not working it says that i cant download it. I also tried to factory reset my phone but it is still the same
0 Likes