Original topic:

Bad service and non communication

(Topic created on: 08-08-2022 06:40 PM)
FY69
Active Level 4
Options
Have Your Say
It took the moderators only one message and there is no more feed back back about the the benefits voucher since I made purchase over $3000 worth still getting ignored and and no answer because I'm getting denied from a discount I was ment to get and I'm going to miss on a purchase or pay full price today is the last of the sale I been send messages for 2 weeks and just no response what with all this bull **bleep** that the staff inappropriate behaviour it's not right because you guys a make a earning off our back by us purchasing your product if this stops you guys a **bleep** do we have to make a formal complaint to the consumer affairs every time it's getting out hand and put a stop to this move back to Australia instead of having to deal with foreigners that I understand vocabularies that make life even more difficult don't need this extra difficulties in our lifestyle running around chasing our order every day stop it.
0 Likes
6 Comments
flatline
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
I'm not getting a response
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Have Your Say

Hi @flatline, what can I help you with?

SamsungLaura
Options
Have Your Say

Hi @FY69, I do apologise for the delay in reactivating your voucher code. 

Our team are aware of the issue and currently looking into why the code was invalid and are aiming to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

FY69
Active Level 4
Have Your Say
Today is the last day of the promo if it's over what's the point of using the the voucher code
0 Likes
FY69
Active Level 4
Have Your Say
How long is this going to take if I don't hear from you by the end of the week I be making a complaint to consume affairs,ACCC
0 Likes
cephlopod
Active Level 3
Have Your Say
reeking of putrifocation
0 Likes