Original topic:

Fingers crossed

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 06:22 PM)
AndrewC70
Active Level 3
Options
Have Your Say
Here's hoping Samsung give permission to collect my Z Fold 3 that was delivered to the store for pick up. Today at 14:45. I sincerely hope i get permission to collect my paid for product in the next couple days. 🤣🤣🤷
0 Likes
7 Comments
toko83
Beginner Level 3
Have Your Say
Good
0 Likes
Thegamer64
Active Level 7
Have Your Say
Why wouldn't you?
AndrewC70
Active Level 3
Have Your Say
Don't know. They just said I can't go collect it until the store gives me permission.🤷
0 Likes
Thegamer64
Active Level 7
Have Your Say
That's odd🤔
AndrewC70
Active Level 3
Have Your Say
It takes 5-7 business days to receive an email from Samsung with a tracking number for an item that is already late. Or at least that's what their phone support told me. Oh.. the tracking number is not active as the item is still in Samsung's warehouse after 3 business days. 5 normal days. Killing with customer support. 🤣🤣🤣🤦
0 Likes
Kb21
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
Good luck with the product in general. Flagship device and you'll be stuck with Android 11 forever. I own a galaxy Z flip 3 and there's no word when we'll get the update. They said Dec then Jan now Feb. It keeps changing. Appalling. Anyway probably one of my last posts here. I've purchased an iPhone and am going back. It's way more polished and the service and updates are gold class. All the best mate
AndrewC70
Active Level 3
Have Your Say
Thanks mate. I hope it works out for you. Still waiting for permission again today. 🤣🤣🤣. Worst purchasing experience I've ever had. Enjoy the new phone.