Original topic:

Green dot

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 01:37 AM)
Khansabglb-1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Have Your Say

My phone is SG M33. When I am calling someone it's showing green dot. My phone is **bleep** or what. What features this on and I want to off this green dot and camera symbol. Plz send me the full details. ASAP

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Have Your Say
@Khansabglb-1 It's a security feature that was designed to let you know when the camera or microphone is being used by an application.

I'm not sure if it can be disabled.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Khansabglb-1
Beginner Level 2
Have Your Say

Should be remove this one from SG software 

0 Likes
Solution
Have Your Say
@Khansabglb-1 It's a security feature that was designed to let you know when the camera or microphone is being used by an application.

I'm not sure if it can be disabled.
Have Your Say
Out of the box, there's no option to disable those as it's part of security improvement from Google.

But if you really want to disable that, you will need to do that via ADB. But this is for advanced users only as you can make your phone unusable if you messed up. Also, it will revert back to being enabled once you restart your phone, so you will need to build a task via Tasker to overcome this. Again this is only for advanced users, you can Google on how to do this.
0 Likes
LocoGav
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
Yep..i too have been green dotted!! It's real stooooopid eh, well then .. it's not going away any time whenever.. **bleep**'s a pandemic??
Like brain integrated pan+demi+c.
All the technology in the se7en knigdoms and still green dots blinding the lights. That explains why Sam sung so awfully bad!
But I'm happy cos I'm cool n rich.
0 Likes