Original topic:

The worst customer service

(Topic created on: 02-22-2024 07:29 PM)
Butters88
Beginner Level 2
Options
Have Your Say
Samsung Australia - the worst customer service I have encountered, ever.

Ordered a Galaxy 6 watch which came with a camel band as black was out of stock. I was informed when ordering I would be able to exchange the band when received and black was in stock.

I called up to initiate the exchange and was told it would take 7-10 business days to process the exchange and a postage label to be sent to me. Ridiculous time frames but I let it go.

Fast forward 3 weeks and I received no label, no contact and no acknowledgement of an exchange being logged in the system.

Followed up with another phone call to be told the exchange wasnt initiated and it would be another 7-10 business days. I then requested to speak to a supervisor to have this escalated.

On top of this it's advised the process will be 30 business days from the date I return it before I will likely see the replacement.

3 hours on the phone later, I was told it was escalated, then mid conversation the call was disconnected on Samsung's end.

No call to follow back up and advise next steps, nothing. 

All for a watch band. At this point Samsung should just send me a black band and be done with it.

I could literally drive to a Samsung store in 15 minutes to do an exchange, but stupid policy/systems means online orders can't be exchanged in store.
3 Comments
wish_vicks
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
I hear ya, mate. My recent experience hasn't been any different. Ridiculous
0 Likes
blunderbuss89
Active Level 6
Have Your Say
Have you tried contacting the CEO? There's a link on the main page near the bottom.
0 Likes
Butters88
Beginner Level 2
Have Your Say
Have done that. No response.
0 Likes