Have Your Say
Please considering bringing it back Samsung
11 Comments
sp62
Active Level 2
Have Your Say
You pay more for less it seems
Have Your Say
I think the main reason this was done is to reduce waste.

For example, most people just have excess chargers floating around (i know i do), given the huge volume of devices shipped, it makes sense to not give them to save them from just ending up in landfill.

However i wish a good solution could be implemented, for example offer a voucher code so that someone could redeem for a power adapter for free (if they actually required one) that way it would keep everyone happy.
Have Your Say
Totally agree 👍
0 Likes
Brandon8888
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
But then the people that require a charger now have to order one from a website or buy one from a shop which now includes plastic and if they ordered it online then they will have used plastic for the charger, a box with a plastic label and also the post truck fuel which is all bad for the environment so samsung has just created more problems for the environment
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Have Your Say

Hi @random_samsung_user, thanks for your feedback. I understand that not all changes can suit all our users. Rest assured your post has not gone unnoticed and will be passed on to the relevant department. 

Protonumus
Active Level 6
Have Your Say
It's not needed.

Headphones and charging are wireless.

USB-C is a 24-pin USB connector system with a rotationally symmetrical connector. 

This is the new standard in cables, such most people should by now have one or two.
0 Likes
Brandon8888
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
My headphones aren't wireless and they never will be...
0 Likes
Protonumus
Active Level 6
Have Your Say
Buy buds or buds live. They are great.
0 Likes
Brandon8888
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
No...I have headphones that work fine, they never need charging and they sound great so I'm not going to spend over $100 to get headphones that need to be charged.
0 Likes