Original topic:

Be cautious

(Topic created on: 05-23-2022 04:39 PM)
worstonlinedelivey
Active Level 3
Options
Home Appliances
Ordered an appliance over 6 weeks back still No news on when delivery can be expected. Customer Support is a joke 
13 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Home Appliances

Hi there, I am sorry to hear you have not received your order and would like to look into this.

Please send through an email with the following details so that I may investigate:

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - Order delay

Details: 

1. Full name

2. Phone Number

3. Delivery address,

4. Order number

Home Appliances
I think we need a competition for whose onine order was delivered with the longest wait..I am currently on the 7th week..any one longer???
0 Likes
Home Appliances
Has anyone waited longer than 7 weeks for an online order delivery?
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Home Appliances

Hi there, I do apologise for the delay. The last update I am able to see is from May 25th as mentioned in our email.

At the current stage, I have escalated this to be looked into further to better understand your order status and will be in touch via email when I receive further information. 

0 Likes
Home Appliances
8th week still waiting..any one waited longer???
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Home Appliances

Hi there, I have replied to your other comment regarding this. As mentioned, your order is currently pending pickup by the courier. Once this has been done, you will receive an SMS with your tracking details. 

0 Likes
UncleRobert
Active Level 1
Home Appliances
If your courier is so bad you should look at getting a better one this person is right to expect better service from such a big company like Samsung.
0 Likes
Home Appliances
9th week still waiting...
0 Likes
Home Appliances
10th week and still waiting.....
0 Likes