Original topic:

Samsung Refrigerator SR424NTS

(Topic created on: 09-10-2022 06:52 AM)
Joss211
Beginner Level 2
Options
Home Appliances

There is no ice forming in the ice trays ,cooling is less ,also perishable food does not get frozen.The service technician first said that there was less gas and removed the gas and refilled ,gas leakage was detected, He then cleaned the filter replace the pipe and refilled gas .There is no gas leakage. But still the same issue.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Home Appliances
This is essentially a member forum (I am a member). Hopefully either a member or a moderator can provide help. However, I find Googling gets lots more answers. Either google generically e.g. "refrigerator not forming ice)" or specifically "Samsung refrigerator SR424NTS not forming ice" or some phrase not so specific. Sadly, at least in the area I am interested in, phones, Samsung support is really bad with a couple of individual exceptions. If new keep pushing for warranty support or consult State consumer body as "not fit for purpose". Also search YouTube. Note if you don't have a manual Google will also provide it. Samsung reacts a bit better if you make a formal complaint to your State consumer body. Note that in many reigerators that the cooling of the freezer is a balance between the frig and the freezer. In both the frig and the freezer the input air should not be blocked, if a fan pushes air into either make sure you can feel the airflow.
0 Likes