Original topic:

Terrible Service

(Topic created on: 06-26-2022 03:51 PM)
Goofy78
Active Level 1
Options
Home Appliances
I out based a new Washing Dryer combo in July 2021, in April the machine stopped working all together and would no longer power up. 3 weeks and 3 service calls later (the service agent kept ordering the wrong parts) I finally gave up and demanded a refund. After another week or so Samsung finally agreed to refund the cost of the unit, but they needed to collect it first. Here it is nearly the end of June and yes they still haven't collected it. Apparently I have had 2 bookings to collect it but no one ever showed up. Apparently the logistics team will call me, but there is no such thing as a logistics team. I call but can't talked to anyone other than the call centre cos they don't have the ability to transfer the call to anyone. So now I am stuck with a washing machine that is useless, money that Samsung has agreed to pay but won't.

I am struggling to believe that anyone works for Samsung, either that or they just do not care about their loyal customers.

Does anyone here work for Samsung and care? Would love to talk to someone from Head Office.
2 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Home Appliances

Hi @Goofy78, I'd like to look into this further. Would you be able to confirm your details over email for me to follow up? 

Please send an email to: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - Washing machine pickup 

Detail:

Name

Phone number

Address

Service reference number

0 Likes
Goofy78
Active Level 1
Home Appliances
Laura