Original topic:

Worst customer experience - No delivery and delays

(Topic created on: 01-10-2023 02:58 PM)
PL1989
Beginner Level 2
Options
Home Appliances

It looks like I am not the only person who has had terrible customer service for an online order.  I have ordered a Samsung Airdresser on 7 December 2022 and was originally due to be delivered on 12 December. I get an SMS from the courier on the day saying "delivery failure" however when I speak to Samsung customer service they say the courier never picked up the goods and they would arrange re delivery.

Over 1 month later and no update on my delivery. I call each week and I have had Samsung customer service escalate to back office and then management and then be told to wait 2-10 business days each time. When I have asked to cancel the order I get the same response and have to wait yet another 2-10 business days?  Each time I am told I will be contacted by a case manager but no one from Samsung has ever contacted me.

Really disappointing from such a large company that is Samsung. If I don't get a prompt resolution either a refund or delivery in the next day then I will also raise a complaint to NSW Fair trade.

9 Comments
SamsungErika
Community Manager
Options
Home Appliances

Hi @PL1989,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing delivery issues.
I'd really like to look into this for you.

If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com with the below details, I'll have this issue escalated for you.

Subject: SamsungErika - Airdresser Delivery Delay

Body: 
Order Number:
Name:
Phone Number:
Email:

Kind regards,
SamsungErika

0 Likes
PL1989
Beginner Level 2
Home Appliances
I was told by online customer service that my case has been escalated many times. I was also told that my order will be shipped today 16th Jan but still no update from Samsung. I spoke to online customer service and again I get conflicting information saying that the 16th January was not guaranteed shipping date. I still do not know when my order will arrive over a month after ordering.

Body: BESPOKE AirDresser Clothing Care System with Sanitisation and Wrinkle Reduction - DF60A8100HG
Order number: #AU221207-32660421
Name: Priscilla Lee

I won't release my email and phone publicly as you should be able to get this from my order number.
0 Likes
PiligrimmScott
Beginner Level 2
Home Appliances

Man, that's okay, not everyone knows that, and I even discovered an article about how to set iphone birthday reminder for you. It's not as hard as you might think it is, and in general, you can check out more articles on nection to find something useful because there are many useful articles, and I'm sure you'll find something else that might help you in the future.

0 Likes
KingEddi
Active Level 2
Home Appliances
I sent message.
0 Likes
Home Appliances

Did you managed to get your order?

0 Likes
Disappointed77
Beginner Level 2
Home Appliances
I too am having a bad delivery experience with my Samsung Order for a Pet Stick Vacuum. I wish I had never ordered now as almost a month in and no delivery date and no idea where my product is. I contact Samsung repeatedly but get told 5-30 days before delivery. Who waits 2 months for a stick vacuum in this day and age, I could have went and bought one every day of the week at a store by now. Don't hold out much hope of ever seeing this order fulfilled. Why Samsung say on their website that they have stock of this product when that is clearly not true.

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Home Appliances

Hello @Disappointed77

I am so sorry that you are having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue personally escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette -Pet Stick Vacuum Delivery Delay <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community Handle.

Customers Name

Online Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
JaeLov3z2
Beginner Level 2
Home Appliances

You are not the only one. Try 5 months and no appliances!!!!

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Home Appliances

Hello @JaeLov3z2

I am so sorry that you are having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue personally escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette -  5 Months Delivery Delay <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community Handle.

Customers Name

Online Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes