Original topic:

Worst customer support award to Samsung Australia

(Topic created on: 06-26-2022 03:39 PM)
sandygather
Beginner Level 2
Options
Home Appliances

Samsung Australia has the worst Customer service. Never ever will I buy anything from this store. Received a damaged refrigerator and now everyday spending an hour on phone with customer service. More then 14 days and no update yet when will it get replaced. They have the same answers everyday that we have raised a request and waiting for logistics. I have young family at home and struggling everyday to provide food because of these guys as food gets spoilt and I can't go and buy every time. Shame on Samsung Australia for a pathetic service. 

3 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Home Appliances

Hi @sandygather, could you please provide your order number so that I may follow up on this? 

0 Likes
Goofy78
Active Level 1
Home Appliances
I am also having terrible service from Samsung Australia. Being waiting since April for my washing machine to be collected. Had two bookings to collect it but no one ever shows up, apparently the logistics team are going to call me. I have now realised that there is no such thing as a logistics team and Samsung does not care about their Australian customers
0 Likes
sandygather
Beginner Level 2
Home Appliances

I have put up a case in NCAT. I recommend you do as well. Samsung Australia doesn't care. More people start complaining through legal channels better chances they will get penalized.