Original topic:

Samsung not living up to their brand. Disappointed.

(Topic created on: 09-24-2022 12:05 PM)
Vijayan
Active Level 1
Options
Home Living
Its been a month plus and #Samsung still not able to resolve my issue with their spoiled smart TV. If it was Sharp or LG or Panasonic the rectification would have been faster. Now I know why Samsung warranties for Smart TV is only 2 years. Seems like they are well aware of their product lifecycle and their aim is to increase revenue alone but not maintain customer loyalty. No wonder almost all of Samsung products when it comes for repair the prices are almost as if you're buying a new one. I guess being a loyal customer for longer than a decade was my own mistake to make. Time to jump wagon over to other brands whom can honor their warranties and handle their customer issues on time unlike #Samsung that makes us to wait months to even get our tv fixed. Majorly disappointed.. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Home Living
Samsung is releasing software updates to kills mobile phone so that we have to buy their latest gadget. They software just kill my Note 10+ display. Bye samsung, I'm moving away from your brand. Huawei, here I come
0 Likes
Vijayan
Active Level 1
Home Living
No use being loyal to a brand that does not care to take care of their customers post sales.
0 Likes