Problems faced by a College Student

DavidLee1999
Active Level 6

As a college student, efficiency and productivity are crucial when doing assignments, but the problem of having a small laptop screen is troublesome for me to do things more seamlessly, which then affects my productivity and efficiency in finding information on the internet. Just imagine 4 applications or programs viewed at the same time with just only a single small screen, it's very difficult to view them comfortably. 

My old defect monitor screen above my laptop

But, with a big screen like the 32inch Smart Monitor M8, I can view multiple applications or programs even better, so I can keep track of them easily with just a single big monitor screen, so I do not need to open my eyes big big to see the small words on my laptop screen, it's hurt though. 😣

Another reason about having this Smart Monitor M8 allows me to connect seamlessly with Samsung Dex feature in my Galaxy Note 9, so if I do not have a laptop with me, well this feature works excellent for me because I can do Microsoft works on this smart monitor by just connect wirelessly with my Samsung Dex to this Smart Monitor M8 😄 WOW, I am indeed hype for this! 

Another amazing thing about having this Smart Monitor M8 is that it has already been implemented above it. So, it makes Zoom calls or any video calls more convenient. But that little camera brings excellent quality video calls, with this fantastic camera, the video quality of my presentation will be fantastic too! Not just excellent quality video calls, I can also create a perfect angle for me when in front of the monitor. So if I have this smart monitor, I can say bye-bye to my low-resolution laptop camera that is implemented on the keyboard 😔

The camera face towards my chin :( Just imagine my online presentation :(

Besides that, this Smart Monitor M8 can view UHD resolution with HDR10+ support. Well, with this fantastic resolution, editing my videos for my college assignments brings a huge difference for me as my laptop screen does not have color accuracy like the Smart Monitor M8. 

Another reason that I want to have this Smart Monitor M8 is that my laptop does not have a rich and loud sound speaker, attending online classes is troublesome for me too, even I max out my laptop speaker, it still can't fulfill me, so when my lecturers teaching, I will miss out some important notes. UGHHHHH. I know someone will say, "Just buy a speaker la", well I know that, but why not a Smart Monitor M8 that has everything in it? Save space right? 😏

Last but not least, having this Smart Monitor allows me to view content easily like Youtube, Netflix, etc. So when I have finally done my assignments and wanted to put away my smartphone and laptop just to keep my stress away, with this Smart Monitor M8, I can watch my favorite YouTubers' videos or listen to my favorite songs on Spotify with ease. 

Hey Samsung Malaysia, I am indeed hyped about this Smart Monitor M8, I hope I do get a chance to win this Smart Monitor, as my old monitor has broken for last 2 years ago due to the defective screen 😢 I wish I have this amazing Smart Monitor M8 that fits perfectly on my study table. 

Thank You ❤

Let me replace my old defect monitor😭

#SamsungMembersMY #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 #SamsungMalaysia
Comments
Sherry2002
Options
As a student, I can feel how you feel when having a small laptop, difficult to view multiple applications on screen 😂 Good Luck !!
DavidLee1999
Options
Hahaha I know right 😅 The saddest thing is that my monitor broken when MCO start, all my classes and exams are online, without the monitor is so difficult for me to do things seamlessly, most importantly I am stuck with a small display laptop, haih 😪
scha93
Options

md889562
Options
Md8895623@gmail.com
md889562
Options
Md8895623@gmail.com
Anonymous
Options
Hi , looking for someone that long time no see..!
billal6366
Options
I weill
mrjawad
Options
You open the zoom