Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Music not able to be played

(Topic created on: 12-28-2021 02:31 AM)
hemgcr
Active Level 1
Options
Music
Hi, I'm using Samsung A32 5G and I'm not able to play recently downloaded songs even though they're all in mp3 and songs that were not downloaded recently and is mp3 or flac could be played mormally, I have tried to transfer songs from my computer to my phone and tried smart switch to transfer from my S8 to A32 5G but it is still not playing. Tried downloading songs in mp3 on S8 and it is working fine and have tried deleting and reinstalling Samsung Music and also tried to play songs on VLM and Samsung Music and there are still problems with playing audio. Anyone has similar issues or has the solution?
0 Likes
5 Comments
Music
Hello! Do you get any error message? Also, what's the naming convention of one of these mp3 files?
hemgcr
Active Level 1
Music
I think the error message I got is saying that it can't support these type of mp3 files. By naming convention I am not sure of it but what I put is just the song name
0 Likes
Music
I see! By any chance, during the renaming process of the mp3 files, that the '.mp3' extension was accidentally deleted?

Meaning instead of the file name being 'songtitle.mp3', the '.mp3' was accidentally removed and the file name became 'songtitle' instead.
hemgcr
Active Level 1
Music
Nope, I've checked multiple times and all those files have file extension name of mostly mp3 and some flac
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Music

Hello hemgcr. I am Avinash, from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. We would like to propose the Smart Tutor. The advantage is, we will be able to assist you with further troubleshooting over the call. Please call our Samsung Care Line 1800-726-7864 regarding this service. Our experts at Samsung Care Line will advise and assist you in details.

Thank you.