Original topic:

App doesnt work when on LTE+

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 02:19 AM)
KW123
Active Level 1
Options
Other
Hi, I just want to ask a question.

I just got my new S10 last week and when i tried to use LTE+ for the first time, every app works including Mobile Legends App. I can play while my LTE+ is on. Few weeks later, i can't play mobile legends anymore. Every single app works except Mobile Legends. I tried to Uninstall it and reinstall it several times and still doesn't work. I tried to talk to the provider and they told me to talk to the creator of the app. I send an email and talk to the customer service of that app and they still can't help me. I also tried to restart my phone and it still doesn't work. I just want to play mobile legends when I'm outside because i can't play this game without an internet connection unlike on my old phone. Any suggestions and help? I really dont know what to do anymore. Every app works except ML. I can't play this game anymore while my data is on. Thank you
0 Likes
8 Comments
Other
Hi KW123,

Check couple things please.

- Open Settings -> Connections -> Data Usage

Check if you have Data Saver turn on

- Open Settings -> Apps -> Mobile Legends -> Mobile Data

Allow background data usage enable?
KW123
Active Level 1
Other
Yup, i did that too but it doesnt work. I'm actually thinking that my last choice if it still doesn't work is to reset everything which is very frustrating. Thank you so much for your response i really appreciate it!!
0 Likes
Other
You are welcome. But not make sense, only Mobile Legends not working? Strange.
0 Likes
KW123
Active Level 1
Other
Yup, its very weird because its the only app that doesn't work when my data is on. This is a screenshot. It stays like this forever.
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Other

Hi KW123,

Congrats on your new purchase. Please clear the cache of Google play services and check. Follow the below steps:

Open Settings >> Apps >> Google play services >> Storage >> Clear cache. Then reboot the device and check. Have you updated the device software to the latest version? If not please update and If the issue still persist once try to wipe the cache partition of the device and check.

Get back to us with the result.

Thanks, 

KW123
Active Level 1
Other
Yup its up to date and i did clear the cache too but still doesn't work. :(
0 Likes
Other
hi just wanna know if there's an settings in the game that says run app using wifi only??
0 Likes
KW123
Active Level 1
Other
It does but only for updates. This is my old phone S8 (I'm using wifi on my S8)
0 Likes