Original topic:

Can't reveal game items at the sides of my screen, HELP

(Topic created on: 12-20-2022 09:38 AM)
Jasper911
Active Level 2
Options
Other
I'm captain of two teams in two different games, Pearls Peril & Junes Journey. I cannot access items to find on my screen because they're outside of the screen! Hence i can't contribute to game play. Any suggestions would be most welcome!! 
0 Likes
11 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Other

Check in Settings > Display > Zoom & maybe also Font size.

Can you post a screen shot of what you see, also what device? 

Jasper911
Active Level 2
Other
I will do just that, Thx! It's the ZFold3
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Other

It's also possible that the game (I'm guessing it's a game from the Play Store / Galaxy Store, may not be designed for the Flip / Fold devices? 

You might also want to check the screen resolution you are using, if that setting is available on your device?

Screenshot_20221220_122305.jpg

Jasper911
Active Level 2
Other
Not sure if you can notice the yellow circle (after hitting the hint button) surrounding the garlic item I'm required to tap on is not showing the garlic, because it's outside of the screen. This happens often, but this is the first time i simply cannot access the item to complete this required badge. Support Assures me its this phone. The Zoom etc... unfortunately didn't help. But thank you for the suggestion 😊 Is there somewhere that i can go to see what games play or don't play properly on this phone? A very frustrating situation...Screenshot_20221220_122554_PearlsPeril.jpg
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Other

You could try tapping on the yellow circle, and see if it reacts? but probably not unfortunately.

On the Play Store, it should normally say if an app is compatible with the device being used to search for apps / games. Also the Play Store shouldn't actually display apps / games that aren't compatible with device being used to look for apps / games that aren't compatible anyway. 

You could always contact the Developer and see if they respond.. the good Devs almost always do. 

Jasper911
Active Level 2
Other
Yellow circle is in the middle/far right of the screen...
Jasper911
Active Level 2
Other
I like the idea of contacting the developer... I never thought of that one. Both games show they are comparable... My phone needs charging, but I'll keep checking in 🌹
Jasper911
Active Level 2
Other
No, hitting the yellow hint circle that shows where the item is doesn't help with this particular item. 🤔 grrrrrrr....
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Other
Actually... on the fold, you need to download good lock and the multistar module to set aspect ratio of the app. You need to set it to 16:9 instead of full screen

You are playing in the internal main screen right? The app has been zoomed in to fill the entire screen so the sides are cut off