Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Game audio recording

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 04:35 PM)
king0813
Beginner Level 4
Options
Other
How can i record my game's audio with screen recording?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Halston
Options
Other

Hey king0813,
Glad to know that the issue got resolved. Please take a minute and click on an appropriate helpful solution as < Accept as Solution > to help other members with the same query. Tap on 3 dots and select "Accept as Solution".

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
Other
hello what phone are you using.. my note 20 ultra has a built in screen recorder that can also record sound. please check screen shot below...

Screenshot_20210109-184735_One UI Home_2181.jpg

Screenshot_20210109-184816_One UI Home_2183.jpg

king0813
Beginner Level 4
Other
im using note 10+ but when i record it doesn't record audio of my game
0 Likes
Other
i see.. have you tried restarting your phone then screen recorf your game?? I'm not sure if that helps.
Halston
Options
Other

Hi king0813,

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. To Record the Screen and Audio of your Note 10 Plus. Follow the below steps as also mentioned by 

Open the Quick Settings panel, swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers. Swipe left and then tap the Screen recorder. Once the countdown timer finishes, your phone will start recording whatever’s on the screen.

Do you want the video to record only the media on the phone or outside sounds, like your voice, too?  You can easily adjust this and other settings to make your video perfect.
 Open the Quick Settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen with two fingers. Swipe left, and then touch and hold the Screen recorder. Here you will see the available options:
 Sound: Select what sounds the video will record. You can choose between No sound, Media sounds, or Media sounds and mic.

Video quality: Choose your desired quality for videos. The available options are 1080p, 720p, and 480p.

Selfie video size: Adjust the size of the popup window when you’re recording yourself using the front camera.

Also, check the permissions of the app. Follow the below steps:

- Open Settings and go to Apps.

- Select the app you wish to set the permission for (Screen Recorder).

- Go to Permissions to reveal what control the app currently has.

- Switch individual permissions on or off.

If the above steps did not work. Please try to clear the cache, data and force stop the Screen recording app. Follow the below steps to clear the cache and data of the App:
Open Settings >> Apps >> Screen Recorder >> Storage >> Clear cache. If the issue still persists, choose the ''Clear data''.
To force stop the app: Open Settings >> Apps >> Screen Recorder >> Storage >> Force Stop.
Note: Clearing the data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.

asifakberali
Active Level 8
Other
Do what ^^ being told, and make sure you've Gaming Tools enabled. Then, you'll have little icon appearing while gaming, just tap that and select settings and then this icon [ ] to start recording. If you'll be recording both internal gaming audio and your voice via microphone. If you want to record just the game audio, then do it from Samsung's Gaming Tools app.

Hope this helps. Cheers. ✌️
king0813
Beginner Level 4
Other
thanks everyone it's working now
Solution
Halston
Options
Other

Hey king0813,
Glad to know that the issue got resolved. Please take a minute and click on an appropriate helpful solution as < Accept as Solution > to help other members with the same query. Tap on 3 dots and select "Accept as Solution".

0 Likes