Original topic:

lag

(Topic created on: 12-21-2018 06:33 PM)
NewfieInOntario
Beginner Level 2
Options
Other
Need help. Bought a new 65' LG UHD 4K TV. Hooked up my PS3 to it. Now whenever I play my hockey game, there's a delay whenever I pass or shoot. Frustrating. Watched plenty of YouTube videos and nothing works. Any advice would be appreciated thanks 
0 Likes
13 Comments
Tsuport
Active Level 2
Other
we do not care. samsung members for samsung stuff or you are too dumb to understood. go call sony or lg
NewfieInOntario
Beginner Level 2
Other
how about you go fuck yourself ignorant prick! was looking for some advice!
0 Likes
Tsuport
Active Level 2
Other
how about you learn some manners. you can have a dual learning plan with common sense for 50% off. holiday special promotion. act fast
0 Likes
NewfieInOntario
Beginner Level 2
Other
manners? you calling me dumb, but I need manners? LOL. I realized that this community is for Samsung material, but I was looking for a bit of help, as personal friends and social media were either clueless or giving me advice that I already tried. for future reference, if you're going to be an asshole, people, along with myself will treat you like an asshole. if you would of responded nicer earlier, I would of done the same...
0 Likes
Tsuport
Active Level 2
Other
i am not an asterisk sorry to disappoint you.

are you rude to all asterisks. congrats you created antiasterism
NewfieInOntario
Beginner Level 2
Other
those asterisks are me saying that you're an *sshol*! obviously it has a filter. thought you would of figured that out
0 Likes
Other
ooooo that's asterixist!
0 Likes
Tsuport
Active Level 2
Other
i am not an asterisk sshol asterisk. maybe you meant asterisk alcohol. but i assure you i am not a drink.

wow i cannot believe you attempted to insult me but you thought I was a drink. i mean really, people are not drinks. unless you are a vampire. are you a vampire
0 Likes
NewfieInOntario
Beginner Level 2
Other
this is childish, so I'll be the bigger man and walk away....
0 Likes