Original topic:

No 90fps in PUBG Mobile for Samsung s22 Ultra and Tab s8 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11-19-2022 04:57 PM)
Fongcito
Beginner Level 3
Options
Other
I'm using both Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra to play PUBG Mobile. Both device have 120 refresh rate with a powerful CPU. But why there is no option for 90fps in graphic setting inside PUBG? This is bad. I bought a really expensive phone and still doesn't have 90fps. What is going on? Please help me fix this.

0 Likes
8 Comments
samy2022
Active Level 9
Other
Have you checked if you have enabled the 120 Hz refresh rate? Settings > display > motion smoothnessScreenshot_20221119_185416_Settings.jpg
Fongcito
Beginner Level 3
Other
Yes I have
samy2022
Active Level 9
Other
I don't know how you can see how much fps you're having in the game but you can try to download Game plugins and Perf Z (from the Galaxy Store) to see how much fps you're really having
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.game.gamelab
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.perf_zScreenshot_20221119_191207_Egg, Inc.jpg
0 Likes
samy2022
Active Level 9
Other
Or if you don't want do download the app, go to settings > about phone > software information > click 7 times on "version number" to activate developer mode > go to development options* > scroll until you see GPUwatch and enable it, then go to PUBG mobile. It may also be that PUBG mobile doesn't support 90 fps on the phone

*pay attention to the options you activate in this mode because you could modify the function of the phoneScreenshot_20221119_191920_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20221119_191953_Subway Surf.jpg
0 Likes
ReigmArmy
Active Level 6
Other
You realize that samsung or the device you are using has nothing to do with the game , you'd wanna go to PubG an ask them why
khaarshad
Beginner Level 2
Other
There is resolution problem as well with samsung. Basically samsung **bleep** in gaming. Should have gone for iPad pro 11.
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Other

Hi, we would like to suggest you please check with app support for this issue.

So that, they will help you with your FPS issues.

Hopefully, your issue will resolve soon.

0 Likes
Other
Hi my Bobbyjunior
0 Likes