Original topic:

Nu8000

(Topic created on: 10-13-2022 08:00 PM)
Jatt007
Beginner Level 2
Options
Other

purchased a 75 inch, NU8000 in June 2019. Started using it late November the same year. The TV turns on and off continuously, I went through the trouble shooting and nothing worked, the tv is out of warranty and to fix the screen has to get replaced. Apparently this happens a lot on the TV’s built between 2017 and 2021. There is a design issue and I spoke with multiple technicians who deal with this issue with multiple owners. The technicians told me that there should be a class action as they are having to let owners of these TV’s dispose them as the cost is to expensive to replace. Samsung is well aware of the problem. If the infra red light blinks twice between the on/off cycle, it requires a screen replacement. I have 2 of these units and just hoping the second one does not have the same issues. 

0 Likes
1 Comment
Other
I just wanted to say that the "NU" were their entry models with just a 4K Crystal UHD, where as their higher end models were the QLED with full array. The Crystal UHD tvs were great for the price you paid, but I would not recommend them based on the quality, I'd spend the extra bit and get a QLED.
I have a 85" 2019 Q80 and it's been solid since day one.